Monday, February 8, 2010

Rosetucky did not play at a Superbowl party after all

The tentative halftime jam scheduled for a house party didn't happen. I went with the bass player to watch the Superbowl at the person's house anyway. My favorite part was the short commercial with David Letterman and Jay Leno sitting on a couch watching the Superbowl with Oprah Winfrey between them trying to make peace.

I played guitar and sang solo today at an outpatient house. Besides doing The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again and Pinball Wizard (two songs they played during the official Superbowl halftime show), I also did Boston's More Than A Feeling, The Beatles' Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and Help!, and several of my original songs including What Can I Say?, History, Running out of Time, Freedom, and Early Morning Hours.

No comments: